Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Favorite Time of Year



Christmas is the best time of the year for me. I love the smell of Christmas. I love the sound of Christmas. I love the food...the evenings and mornings spent with family...the lights on the tree...the excitment on the faces of children. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! I have shared a few photos from Christmas past. One is of the Christmas right before Jay and I got married. One is from our first Christmas with two girls. The other is from the first Christmas after we got married; it was a good Christmas. We had just discovered that we were expecting a baby. Believe me, I am getting hammered already for skipping Thanksgiving, but I LOVE Christmas. Mrs. Jay promises to post some Thanksgiving stuff too this year. The Adventures of Mrs. Jay continue!!!

1 comment:

123 said...

Thank goodness someone else loves Christmas as much as I do!!! I would put the tree up now if Jay would let me. I've already put my stocking holders on the mantel. I've already bought presents. I've already started humming Christmas music. I buy a "nice" ornament every year. It's just something I do. I've already bought my ornament for this year. It's a ceramic frog wearing a santa suit. My dad loved frogs, so this one is in honor of him. I miss him at Christmas. He loved it too.