Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The River....


Layton has some fabulous retro swim shorts. I was unable to get him to hold still long enough to take a good picture.


Two sisters and a baby in the back of a boat. Need I say more?


Hadley riding the whale float.



This is what a boat ride does to Layton's hair.



After spending time in the Elk River, the girls insist on spending time in the hot tub.















This is the view off the front porch. Sorry my Volvo blocked the view.









My main men talking and eating lunch.









My main man and me.....we are sitting on the swing Jay put on the pier way back in the day...just for me....








For some reason, Layton drank diet Sun Drop all weekend. Yuck! He seemed to like it though.







1 comment:

Sunshine Mama said...

Wow. It looks like you guys had a great time.