Thursday, July 02, 2009

You Go to Give Your Mother a Shot....


In an effort to reduce the sizable square footage of my rear end, I have begun a regimen of exercise. Last night, the trip to the gym included nearly an hour of swimming with the nuggets in the pool. I insisted that they wash the chlorine out of their hair. The nuggets agreed to hose themselves down, and I left them with the hubs. I drove the .8 miles to my mother's house. Every couple of weeks I get to stab my mother with a syringe of poison. Actually, it's a strong drug used to treat her rheumatoid arthritis, but it looks like poison. Side bar over.
When I came home from mother's house, Layton informed me that he took a "BIG bath!" Hmmm. I wondered what he meant. Then, the hubs brought out the camera. The bath was so BIG that the hubs couldn't resist taking a picture of the nuggets...who piled in the tub all at once for some reason. Apparently, Layton dumped half a bottle of shampoo in the tub and then turned on the jets.
Note to Self: Wash bathroom curtains.

1 comment:

Sunshine Mama said...

That looks like a lot of fun.