Sunday, August 16, 2009

67% of my Children Nuggets...


67% fell asleep on my bed tonight. Obviously, the sheets are being washed. I didn't actually get to witness this cuteness in person. I am at work. Shhhhh...don't tell that I'm blogging from work. HA! A massive project caused me to have to work this evening, so Jay took this picture and emailed it to me. I couldn't resist the urge to post it. I have been a bad blogger the last few days and not posted like I should. The aforementioned project has taken over my will to live. Hopefully, more posting will ensue after I deliver the compiled financial statements to the bank tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

That picture is hilarious. It reminds me of a picture my daughter took the other day. I have a 3-year-old bedroom drifter. He drifts from place to place in the middle of the night. Where he goes nobody knows. Until the next morning that is.

Mallory said...

ugh, i hear ya with the financial statements :( they're my LEAST favorite thing to do!

Pam said...

Hi I noticed you were following my blog. Thanks. I love this picture of your little ones. Too cute!
Pam