Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gravy...

Ella looks like she is walking on water in this picture. She is actually jumping off the diving board. That's right! My child that wouldn't get off the pool stairs (even with floaties) less than 6 weeks ago is now treading water, swimming under water, jumping off the diving board, and growing gills. It's the miracle of attending a gym with a pool. The pool is open to all children who are potty trained and have adult supervision.

The hubs watched in amazement. This is his happy face.

This is his "my wife wants me to smile in a picture" face.

These are the girls with their friend Alexis. She got a little bit of sun this day.



What day is complete without a picture of the youngest nuggets being silly? It's the gravy shot for today.







3 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

You guys look good together.She does look like she's walking on the water.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love the walking on water shot.

Mary Kate said...

I have always loved the name Hadley....not even sure where I first heard it!! LOVE IT!!! Your Hadley is adorable too!!