Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello Kitty...

Last weekend was a busy weekend for the family. We attended a birthday party for my nephew. I am refraining from posting the pictures from the party because I didn't know some of the people there and would've felt awkward asking for their permission to put their image on my blog.

Instead, I am posting some pictures of our trip to the farm after the birthday party. It was so hot outside! The children had so much fun though!

Ella looked at every plant to see if a bloom had appeared since her last visit.


Hadley fed the horse some hay. I tried to get a good picture of her actually feeding the horse, but she got tired of the grass and threw her handful of hay on the ground and walked off.



Layton tried to drive the RTV. He isn't tall enough to reach the peddles, so he sat in my lap while I drove. Yes, it has seat belts, and I do use them.

They had fun in the RTV waiting on me to come take them for a spin.


They had more fun once I put that sucker in gear and took off. We went deep into the trees on the farm to see the hubs dear stand and get the pictures off his outdoors camera, hence the laptop Hadley is holding.





She struck a pose in the woods. It was the middle of the day, and the auto flash on my camera kept flashing when we were in the woods. It was at least 20 degrees cooler in the shade though.





Blurry photo! They weren't holding very still.






There is a cat that lives at the farm. She hangs around the barn most of the time, or so I've been told. I avoid the barn. Anyway, when Layton and Jay came home from the farm last weekend, Layton told me that the cat was going to have kitties. Apparently, she had the litter sometime this week. We spent a good bit of time looking for the new family but couldn't find them. Hopefully, we'll get to see them soon.

No comments: