Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tricks, Treats, and Pizza...

Some of our neighbors go all out on decorations. This is their front door; you should see the rest of their house! They do this every year; last year, their front door was a giant coffin.
We only had the two youngest with us. Hadley went to a big party with her grandparents.




Layton was Batman, and Ella was a witch. Obviously. Please ignore my lack of good material lately. I haven't been feeling well. The pumpkins on the left of the picture above were carved by Jay, Hadley, and Ella. The pumpkins on the right were painted by the three children at a party last weekend.
Since I haven't been feeling well, we ordered a pizza for supper. It was nice to sit on the sofa and be a lazy bum. I know I am forgetting something though. I have had this feeling all day...you know the one...you know you were supposed to do something but can't remember what. I didn't even bring my calendar in from the car yesterday. My cell phone battery is almost dead. It's just been one of those weekends.

1 comment:

KK said...

Aw., they are cute, but that house is scary! I wouldn't have been brave enough to walk up to the door!