Friday, November 13, 2009

You Haven't Lived If You Haven't Had Dub's...

If you haven't had a Dub's burger, your cholesterol is probably less than mine. Dub's Burgers is a local restaurant that the Greenhaw family has operated for years. It is kind of like a hamburger mecca.

I tried to get a picture of the three children in front of the restaurant, but I failed to get one with all three looking at the camera and smiling simultaneously.


Several months ago, Jay was at the farm and the children were with me at the gym. We left the gym, and I asked them what they wanted for lunch. Layton replied, "Dub's. Cause dudes love Dub's." I wish I had a recording of him saying it because it was one of the cutest things he has ever said. The tone he used and the look on his face made it a priceless moment.



1 comment:

Jenna said...

We have a local hamburger joint that sounds really similar!