Friday, December 11, 2009

Deck the Halls...Or Area...

We cut our tree down over the weekend. The children decorated it a day or so later. Yes, I let them do all the decorating. I don't care that it doesn't match. I don't mind that ornaments get clumped in the one spot Layton can reach. I don't even let it bother me when the children insist on only using the ornaments they have made at school over the years. The tree is all about the children. It is all about what they want it to be and the magic of the season. My tree isn't covered in Radko ornaments, but it is doused with love.

Hadley can reach a little higher than the other two...


Layton had a ton of fun decorating the tree...


And Ella was as dramatic as ever...





1 comment:

KK said...

Decorated in love is definitely the way to go.