Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Man Heads to Nashville...

Recently, Jay and I were lucky to go on an overnight trip with just Layton. It's been a really long time since we went anywhere overnight with only one child.
Posted by Picasa
We were in Nashville, TN. We walked on Broadway, and Layton tried on cowboy hats. He also picked up a lovely pair of boots that will probably make the blog pretty soon. He watched a movie on my laptop while we were in the hotel. We also took him to the Cool Springs Galleria.
Overall, he didn't like it. I asked him if he liked getting to spend the night with just mommy and daddy. He told me, "No, there wasn't anyone to cuddle with or play with. I missed sister and shoo shoo." Translated: I missed Ella and Hadley.
There were other reasons we were away with just Layton, but I'm not ready to share that yet.