Sunday, June 06, 2010

Plastic Surgery...

Ella has a mole that has to be removed from her leg and a lump under her left cheek that also has to be removed. Because one of the spots is on her face, we were referred to a plastic surgeon for the procedure. I felt a little out of place in the waiting room. There were lots of adults, and I was the only one with a child in tow. When the nurse called for Ella, my child announced to the waiting room, "That's me!" I had the urge to explain that I wasn't getting plastic surgery for my daughter...we're just here for mole and lump removal...not that there's anything wrong with plastic surgery...I think Ella's perfect just the way she is...foot in mouth...

 Once we got in the consult room, Ella decided to make the most of her time there...

Posted by Picasa

She didn't actually take a nap; she was just being dramatic for the surgeon's benefit. So, we have scheduled a tentative surgery date for later this summer. I'll let you know how it goes.