Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I Am Dreaming Of...

I am so ready for fall!! It has been far too hot here in the South lately. And humid? Are you kidding me? Layton's hair has been poofy and curly. For some reason the humidity makes the blond fro go crazy!! Just check out the recent beach photos of him.

Anyway, I am so ready for boots!!! I love boots!!! My favorite pair of boots I own are my Frye boots like the ones pictured. They are so comfy and go with anything! The great thing about Frye boots is that they last forever! These boots are so well made that I consider them an investment piece. Frye has been manufacturing this style for years and there are no plans to quit, so I think these boots will be in vogue for quite a while.

I am on the hunt for some more boots though. I want a really good pair of riding boots. Some nice, leather riding boots that will also last for years and years. I just can't quite find the right ones yet. Does anybody have a good pair that they'd like to recommend?