Saturday, October 16, 2010

Don't Use Your Hands....

At Davis's birthday party, some of the children played with a soccer ball for a while. Maybe I should insert a story about how I know Davis's parents. Everyone calls Davis's dad Moose. We have called him that ever since I can remember. I have known Moose ever since I can remember. We have older brothers who played soccer together from the time they were itsy bitsy, which means that we have known each other basically our whole lives. Moose started dating Lacy when we were all in high school, so really, we've known of each other for decades now. Wow. That makes us seem old.

Posted by Picasa

While Layton and Davis were playing with the soccer ball, they kept picking up the ball. Moose and I kept yelling, "Don't use your hands! You're not a goalie!"