Monday, November 01, 2010

I'll Tell You a Story...

My hometown is beautiful and small. Every fall there is a storytelling festival in downtown. It was this past weekend and was awesome. Hadley brought two friends with her this year. They all seemed to have a ton of fun!

I apologize for the funny appearance of the pictures. Everything had a very RED hue. The tent was red and white striped. I edited as much of the color as possible, so these are a lot better than straight from the camera but still a little off.




This is the girls' favorite storyteller. Her name is Carmen Deedy.
I cannot for the life of me remember this man's name, but he can whistle for about half an hour straight. HA!
Posted by Picasa

Overall, the children loved every minute of the event. We walked across the street to Village Pizza for lunch and were able to get autographed books and schedules!!
I love my town.