Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hadley and Her BFF...

Hadley has a friend that she positively adores named Sydnee. They text each other all the time and have the most fun together. Sydnee's mom passed away this Summer. She had cancer and was a precious woman.

We all met when the girls were three. These two took ballet together and hit it off. Then, they went to daycare together in the Summers and attended the same elementary school.

I absolutely adore this picture of the two of them! So smiley. So sweet. It seems odd to me that they have known each other for eight years! Eight! I have friends that I haven't known for eight years! Ha!

Sydnee and I are what I would call kindred spirits. She's a little on the hyper side, which, if you know me in real life, you are well aware of the fact that I am hyped up! Syd's dad probably wanted to strangle me after I dropped her off this particular night. I had let them eat cotton candy and have coca cola with dinner. They were both on a sugar high!