Monday, August 22, 2011

A Want Not a Need...

I am a rather ordinary woman who doesn't have a lot of needs or wants in life. If there is something I really, really want, I find a way to get it. I rarely want things that are super expensive though. I'm low rent. Ha! There is one thing I am practically salivating for though. This is my current camera bag. It came with my camera as a freebie.

And....then there is this....
This is a Kelly Moore Boy Bag. AND, I really, really want to buy one, but I just can't bring myself to spend   $200.00 on a bag. I'm hard on purses and the like, so I know it would get a scuffed up and grotty. This is a total want. I want the bag. I really don't have a need for it.


Posted by Picasa


You have to admit it though; if you're going to have an expensive camera, it would be nice to have a classy bag to keep it in. :)