Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Party on Wayne; Party on Santa....

Christmas parties are so much fun. I love going to parties. If you'll recall, I changed jobs earlier in the year, so this was my first Christmas party at the new company. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was blown away when I found out that children were invited to the party. I don't think I've ever been to a work party at night that allowed children. Every company Christmas party I have been to in the past involved an open bar and someone making a drunken fool of themselves. Mostly me. Ha!

Anyway, back to my first Christmas party for my job. The little ones came with us, and part way through the party, guess who showed up!!!!!


He was a great Santa! The littles sat on his lap and told them what they wanted for Christmas. He gave each of them a present. Actually, the parents had discreetly given the gifts to our Marketing/HR guru earlier in the day/week. My littles got pillow pet pee wees. They had expressed a desire to have a pee wee, and I knew that Santa wasn't bringing them on the 25th. This was the perfect opportunity to surprise them.

Santa told them to be good for Mom and Dad and to pay attention at school and clean their rooms. Lawd, can Santa come live with us?

Posted by Picasa

My Littles.


Thanks, Kate for planning such a wonderful party and thinking of the children. This was a GREAT experience for us, and I look forward to the party next year.