Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Randoms Thoughts and Observations from Today...

Today was the deadline for w-2s and 1099s. I got a gazillion texts and emails. Have I replied? No. Will I? Yes, at some point.

When I got gas (on my way to meet a Huntsville client at County Line Road. Talk about full service accounting), the attendant said I had a cheerleader face. I have no idea what that means, but it made me feel happy. I never thought of myself as having a cheerleader face...even when I was a cheerleader in junior high. I was the dowdy one.

There is chicken in my hair. I didn't notice it until after I had been running around like a crazy lady. I might have been eating lunch while processing w-2s and 1099s. If you get yours and it smells slightly like Steak-Out, my bad.

I think I have suffered catastrophic deodorant failure. Nuff said.

I took my shoes off because the heels were killing my feet. No one seems to have noticed that I am three inches shorter...and walking around the office in trouser sock feet.

I missed the Spirit of Athens awards luncheon due to the deadline craze. :( That made me sad, but I know that working a lot during this tax season means I will have more time to devote to things like Spirit of Athens after April.

 My pantry is dangerously low on food. The codependents have begun to act like feral children as a result. Layton may have tried gnawing on Ella's thighbone to get some nourishment. She's a wiry thing, so he's still hungry.

There might be a half eaten apple under the driver's seat of my car. At least, I hope that smell is an apple and not something far messier to clean up.

I have become irrationally boundary free on the blog.