Friday, January 27, 2012

Straight Up in Love...

I am completely obsessed with these Tory Burch boots. 

The Selma.


I will not, however, spend $495.00 on a pair of boots. That's just a little too obscene for me. So, I looked around on the interwebs (hoping to find a ridiculous sale) for a while and came across ioffer.com. Is this website for real? Because some man  in China is willing to sell these boots for $120.00...at least that's what his history says. Surely not. Right? They have to be knockoffs. $120.00?? Seems too good to be true. I'm a somewhat naive person in a lot of ways. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I'm always shocked when I find out that someone I know doesn't have a moral compass that points North. As J would say....I am allergic to seeing bad in other people. That's precisely why I will end up chopped to bits and left in a ditch someday after stopping to help change a tire.
So......
I come to all you, my faithful readers (Hi J). Have you ever ordered anything from ioffer? Have you ever sent a money order to China? Does China even accept money orders?