Thursday, February 23, 2012

Twisted Sister...

I was sad to learn that Picnik is ceasing operation. I am not lying when I say that it has made a world of difference for me with photographs. I like to airbrush out certain flaws and play with the colors. Picnik was so user friendly; that's why I liked it so much. Plus, it was integrated with Picasa, so I could edit pictures inside the program I used to sort and store all my pictures. Boo hiss on the folks who decided to do away with it.

Posted by Picasa

There are lots of online editing sites. I'd say that iPiccy is the closest to Picnik available, but I don't want something online. I'd rather be able to use it the way I did Picknik from Picasa.

So....

I'm on the hunt for something new. I tried Photoshop, but honestly, it was more program than I need. Also, I didn't find it too user friendly. What are all of you using? Recommendations?