Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines...By E-Ro....

Since I am always 20 minutes late for everything, I decided to try to get on the ball for Valentine's Day. Part way through January I ordered a kit for Ella and Layton to make their own cards. We even sat down and started on them a few weeks early. Layton lasted all of 10 minutes on the project. Ella and I finished them without him.


They turned out so cute! Ella was very pleased with her work. :)





The nuggets will glue a piece of candy on each envelope, so it will be so adorable and yummy. The cards go in sweet envelopes sealed with heart stickers.

Posted by Picasa

I cannot believe I actually took care of Valentine's Day cards before the 13th at 10:00PM. :) This is the first year in a long time that I have finished a class party item early.