Monday, June 25, 2012

Are You Talking to Me?...

For the past several years, my sweet, blogger friend Jenna has hosted a commenting challenge. I have loved it every year! It's a great way to make new bloggy friends and to learn even more about the bloggers you do follow.


Today's topic is: All About Me. No, seriously. Sooooo, I'm going to leap out there and tell you things you may or may not know about me. I am the one in the middle laughing her head off. My three children (Hadley, Ella, and Layton) are my codependents and my obsession. The hubs (J) is my main artery.





I love to have a good time and be happy. It's possible that the easiest way to get to know me is through Twitter. So I'll keep it simple.

My Twitter Bio: Bio? Hmmm. I am a wife and mother. I live in Alabama. Things I love: my children, husband, lip gloss, my keurig, twitter, my blog, pancakes, Amazon.


If I had more space when I crafted that oh-so-poetic profile, I would have added things like hot tea, zulily, travel, cheesy books, central heating and air (Hello? I live in Alabama. You do not want to be here without central heating and air), downtown Athens, good wine, food, all food, shoes, campfires, laughter...I think laughter is my favorite thing of all time. I love to laugh.

Is there anything you would like to know about me? Feel free to ask. :)