Thursday, September 13, 2012

Do You Play Golf?...Four...

Four!! That is the sound of a golf tournament just around the corner! I have never played golf unless you count the goofy golf I played as a girl with my parents. For some reason I am doubtful that Canebrake has blue water falls and fake dinosaurs on hole 9. That's not the point. 

I am appealing to all of you golfers out there to come play in the Bojangles Apple Annie Charity Golf Tournament. It is for a good cause and is always a huge amount of fun. I particularly enjoy the silent auction and after party. If you don't golf, just come join me at the party! Tickets are $15 per person and include a full dinner prepared by Chef Ron and live music courtesy of the Valley Cats. Be honest. Where can you get dinner (prepared by an actual Chef) and live entertainment for $15...and know that your money is going to help children?





Here is a little bit more information about the two non-profits that will be receiving the funds. Our goal is to raise $20,000 for these deserving organizations with the money being split equally between the two. It is a hefty goal, but who wouldn't want to raise money for Hospice and the Children's Advocacy Center?


If you are interested in golfing, bidding, eating, partying, please give me a call, or send me an email. You don't have to have a full team to register. There are plenty of singles that can be matched up into four man teams that day. I will gladly send you the application and any other information you may need or want. My email address is romine.amanda@gmail.com. My phone number is in the book. :)





**Disclaimer: I think I still owe my friend Blair a bourbon from last year. If we get into the brown, I might be the additional entertainment for the evening. Surely you cannot pass up the chance to see me perform a Janis Joplin song complete with booze in one hand and cigarettes in the other? And no, I will not stop calling you Shirley.