Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Too Early for This...


There are times when I am ready for the day to get going. Most of the time I am not. Mornings are hard. Very hard. Too hard for those of us whose internal clocks don't tick well during the daylight. I am nocturnal and always have been. Even as a little girl, I preferred to be awake at night. I'm basically polite by 9:30 or 10:00 AM. Before that...I cannot guarantee that I won't go full on Crazy Lady if you ask me a question that requires thought. You know what helps me get in gear in the mornings? Ella. She comes up out of the bed like a spring and hugs me first thing. She wraps up in my arms and rubs and pats my back.

...and then...she makes this face...


 
Posted by Picasa

Good morning, people of the computers. You've got this day. You've got it over a barrel.