Monday, September 17, 2012

Rain and Hope...

I feel kind of bad to admit this, but I am hoping that soccer gets rained out one day this week. Alright, go ahead, bring on the hatred. It's true. I just need a few days without scrambling back and forth between work, school, dance twirl, soccer, etc. The weekend just never seems quite long enough to get over the last week. Know what I mean?




Plus, my family looks ghetto at the soccer field because I am a slacker parent. I always forget about things like chairs and snacks and such. I had to message a friend last week because her family looked like an effing J. Crew ad across the field. She had a nice blanket and snacks and drinks and her kids' clothes were both smocked and clean. I was only a little bit jealous as my crew was sitting on the ant laden ground starving and dehydrating. And, there was a hole in my pants. At least I remembered a water bottle for Layton...