Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Because I Must Have Been a Dominatrix...

Most days I function pretty well. I get up and go to work. I take care of the children. I'm happy and cannot wait to have an awesome day.


There are other days for me. The days when anyone who crosses my path is likely to suffer. Days when I mutter curse words under my breath all day long. Days when I get mad that my looks don't kill. Days when J and the kids go for a two hour bike ride just to stay away from my foul mood. Days when the amount of pain I subject other people to can only mean one thing. I was a dominatrix in a past life.


Take for example how we're all at work...stuck at our desks...staring at computer screens...longing to be somewhere else...and then I post pictures like this...



Oh, aren't you jealous now?



Envious of the sun and sand? 


Desperate to frolick and splash?


It's plain, old fashioned rude to force vacation pictures on other people.

 
Posted by Picasa

Like I said...dominatrix.