Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Over the Years...

***Yet another unfinished, unloved post from the draft section. I really am cleaning these suckers out this week!***


These feet have walked many miles over the years. These feet like to run. These feet like converse tennis shoes more than any other brand.


 
Posted by Picasa

I have an obsession with my children's feet. All of them.
I suspect it is because I have a foot situation of my own. I like for feet to be clean and kept away from me. I do not want to be touched by feet. I do not want to touch other feet. I'm just not a foot person, so I have long been obsessed with making sure my children have adequate foot care and supplies.

Feet are actually kind of amazing. All the places that our feet take us...it's impressive. Just keep them covered up when you're around me. HA!