Friday, December 27, 2013

Shine on Me...

Good day! Hopefully, you are all having a good day and week. My week has been great. Sorry if that seemed braggy. I have just had an amazing week. I have worked from home and enjoyed Christmas to the fullest. I love working from home. Being able to get things accomplished while in my pajamas and with the kids running around the house is awesome.

There is a boson butt in th3e crock pot right now. It smells yummy. Every time I say Boston butt, I giggle. It's like I turn into an 8 year old girl. lol. It's the same way with farts. I don't care how classy you are; if I hear you fart, I will laugh every time. Sometimes, I laugh when I fart.

 
Posted by Picasa

I am typing this post on my tablet. I hope I don't have too many spelling mistakes. I have this nifty keyboard for my tablet, but I am not good with it yet. Of course, J picked it up and typed like a professional. It takes me a while to get used to things like this.

I have watched enough Law and Order SVU for all of us. I can't help it. USA will do a marathon, and I will let it play while I iron clothes or work. It's like that with any show for me. Give me a marathon and a pile of clothes, and I will watch all day. I have also overdosed on NCIS.

Boston Butt. You know you laughed too.

Bradford is offering a free ride home during the upcoming holiday for anyone who is too intoxicated to drive home. While I do think this is a great idea, I can't help but wonder if the staff will also be trolling for new residents. Take you home, leave a pamphlet on your door. This is a better business plan than the monkeys buying lottery tickets.

All three of my children were blessed with a cowbell for Christmas. It was intended to be payback for them hiding my cowbell. It has backfired. No, I don't want to talk about it.

I have yet to look at a single picture from Christmas day. I have no doubt that the early morning ones are blurry. I was definitely not quite awake when the youngest of my brood alerted me to Santa's gifts.

I am really looking forward to the new year. I am ready for a fresh start. Ha. I am toying with the idea of actually making some resolutions this year. Normally,  I don't make resolutions. I make a to do list. This year though I am toying with making resolutions. Any suggestions?