Friday, June 13, 2014

Flamingos and Teepees...

-I am all over the place lately. Splitting my time between a million different projects and jobs is hard core. You know what they say though - go hard, or go home. I just wish I could remember where I am going and what I am working on. Is today a deadline? Heck, I have no clue. It's a miracle if I remember to set the alarm clock every night. Go hard, or go home, right?


Thank you, failblog, for providing me with this picture that describes my life.


-There was a time when I blogged often. Sometimes I would have two or three posts scheduled for each day. I am lucky if I schedule three posts a month now. I have lost my blogging mojo. This was made even more obvious when a stalker reader sent me this picture. 



I wanted to reply and say, "Who charts this crap? It's not like my blog is even good." Bwhaahah.