Wednesday, June 04, 2014

When I Least Expect....

When I least expect to see it, my SD card will have pictures that Ella took unbeknownst to me. Strangely enough, she uses my camera a good bit when I am not looking. She also likes to get permission to use my camera and then sneak pictures of us. It's actually endearing and adorable if you think about it. Secret snapshots while we aren't looking at her. We are busy talking about something else convinced she is photographing her swimming friends or spiders or a boat.



Do I have any clue what we were laughing about? Of course not! Clearly, I was laughing pretty hard and squealing out loud. J's eyes have disappeared. Dang, that must have been some funny beeswax.


A few minutes later we were calm again. 


Someday, I will have to thank her for being a sneaky photog.