Thursday, July 24, 2014

It was Gritty...

So, we decided to go on vacation. It was spur of the moment. It was without a reservation. It was without a definite plan in place. We just got in the car and started to head South. We knew of some friends on St. George Island; we crashed their vacation. It was very Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson. What can I say? Our Summer has been busy, and this was our one shot at some time away. If you ever need tips on how to vacation without a plan, give me a call. I even forced J to go out of the way to let me eat at Saw's Juke Joint.  I have a lot of twitter friends who have been there, and I wanted to try it out myself. It was exactly like I had pictured it in my mind - only with better food and more attractive servers.

I haven't made the time to upload quality images, so these grainy shots will have to do. :)

The obligatory burying of a child...





The (deteriorating) float on her croakie...




The one picture where the two littles both smiled...




And then they immediately started jumping around...




And Hadley was lurking somewhere on the island... :)


Color me relaxed! I did not want to come home and go back to reality!!!