Sunday, July 09, 2006

All in a day's work...




On any given day I complete a variety of tasks. I work. I clean. I cook. I kiss. I wash. I make. I wish. There are three pictures above.
The first is a picture of Ella's first trip to the movie theater. The second is a picture of Jay wearing silly glasses with a fake nose. The third is a picture of my sister.
The pictures of Jay and KK are for the purpose of a neat website. www.myheritage.com.
It's an interesting wesite. You can upload a picture of yourself or someone else and use their tools to see what celebrities you look like. It's really neat. You can also add members of your family and scan that way too.
I just wanted to add the picture of Ella for the purpose of announcing her first movie.
And the adventures keep coming...

No comments: