Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the Farm Again...

The nuggets wanted to go to the farm, so we took them. They love it there!!! Hadley drives the RTV, Layton runs until he can't go anymore, and Ella hides in the shade.





The white, green, and brick church you can see in this photo is across from the farm house. Jay's great grandfather made this church a reality by donating some of his land in order to build it.




You can tell how hot Layton is in this picture. His face is all red! He had so much fun. I asked him what he was going to do at the farm. He told me, "My gonna run." Yes, he still uses the word My instead of I.


Hadley couldn't wait to get on the RTV. She will stay in that thing forever! Between the RTV and Harry Potter books, I felt like I didn't see her all day!



She even took her brother for a ride.



That is the rusty barn. I don't go in there much.




The rest of the family doesn't mind heading into the barn though.



2 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

The farm looks like a great place to hang out. All that beautiful green grass and open space to run.

When I was a kid, my grandparents had a barn like that and and I loved playing in it.

Anonymous said...

That would be my great-great-grandfather...

Late