Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nutcracker, Dead Owl, and PETA Go into a Bar...

I haven't posted very much lately, and I don't have any photographs to post. So, I did the next best thing. My children's artwork. Those who have been in my house know that I do not spend much money on artwork and decorator items for the house. Gees, give me a break; I am an accountant. The fact that I do tax returns for a living should tell you I have zero ability to decorate. Anyway, I frame my children's artwork from school and craft time and hang it on the walls. I have a few pieces from the last year that I am hoping to frame before Christmas. I have scanned them for you to laugh at ahem see.

Hadley won first place for her nutcracker she drew last Christmas. They had some kind of art contest in her class at school.


Ella's owl is cute. He looks dead to me though; he's got those creepy "x" eyes. She drew this when she was five.



Last but definitely not least, I have included a piece that Jay and I discovered in Hadley's room this week. The poster child for PETA strikes again. She equates the word scientist with animal testing.



Now that I am feeling better, be on the lookout for pictures and shenanigans...

2 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

These are too cute! Kids are such little Picassos! : )

Sunshine Mama said...

Love these pictures. Your kids are doing a great job!