Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dental Appointments...Like Pulling Teeth...

Monday, I took the children for their dental appointments. Everything went well for the three nuggets. All their teeth are exactly as they should be. Ella will go back in two weeks for an adjustment to her expansion joint. Other than that, the teeth are good.



The office has a hamster cage for the children to play on. No, not a real hamster cage...that's just what I call it. Layton played hard on it. Here are a few shots from my phone.




This is what the cage looks like from the outside. It has a warning about shoes, weight, and other stuff.




While I was there, I was confronted by a group of women. It was like they turned into a pack of wolves or something. I am going to devote an entire post to it later in the week. I think I actually need to cool off before writing about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women? Wolf Pack? do tell...

Regards,
Justin Credible
Dead Hooker, Texas

KK said...

That's at the dentist office? Wow!