Thursday, November 12, 2009

Who Wants to Kill a Deer?...

When you live in a small town in the South, chances are strong that your community is filled with individuals who hunt. Jay enjoys hunting and tends to go on a regular basis during the season it is allowed.

Ella has a pink .22 rifle. She is only allowed to use it at the farm with adult supervision; however, she recently requested to go hunting. She sat on my coffee table and asked me if she could go "kill a deer."


I told her that if she really, really wants to go that Jay would probably take her. Hmmm. What do you think inspired her to request a hunting trip?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, well I'm guessing your husband hunts and she looks up to him? Maybe she wants Jay to teach her. My grandparents had an old bb gun that I love to shoot cans with.

Mommie Daze said...

A pink .22? Love it!

KK said...

How funny! I want a red gun!