Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is This His Party Face?...

Recently, I attended Layton's Christmas party at preschool. It was quite an adventure! His class is a handful!

This was his first attempt at smiling for the camera.

He doesn't look too happy to me. What do you think?

Then, he decided to give smiling another chance.



Better but still not what I was hoping for. Oh well! I will keep trying to get some good photographs of him before the end of the year.
On a side note: Please say a special prayer for Mrs. Katie - Layton's teacher. She has a really rambunctious group. I'd probably take up heavy drinking if I had to deal with those children everyday. They are sweet, but they are very exhausting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, maybe it was the cupcakes and all the excitement of Christmas. Cute none the less. Happy weekend.

KK said...

The 2nd one is cute. Pray for all preschool teachers for that matter!

Mommie Daze said...

So cute! I bow to pre-school teachers. I think I'd loose my mind. And they're so outnumbered. Yikes!