Tuesday, December 08, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

Every year our family chops down a Christmas tree. We went to a different farm this year than usual, but we had just as much fun. I will post some pictures of the tree after it is actually decorated. :)


The obligatory shot of the hubs on the ground with a saw. I do this every year, and every year he tells me not to.



All three of my babes toward the end of our tree adventure...



Layton is easily excitable...clearly...


But he still loves to work his mommy's emotions....


The girls were absolutely precious the whole time...




It was super cold and a little bit muddy, but it was worth it to have a Christmas tree...


2 comments:

KK said...

Yes, you have to get a picture of him cutting it! Looks like a good one.

Mommie Daze said...

I love going to chop down our Christmas tree every year. So fun! But you guys have better weather for it. No fair.