Sunday, April 18, 2010

Did I Mention I Love Mary Kay?....

On more than one occasion, I have mentioned my love for all things Mary Kay. Well, Lianna has some specials and her mother-in-love is hosting an online Mary Kay party with all the proceeds going toward Lianna and David's journey to parenthood.



Limited Time Specials from Lianna:

Satin Hands Pampering Set, $30 (regularly $34)

Lip Nectar in shades passionfruit, coconut, and mango, $11 (regularly $13)


I love these, by the way. I have both the coconut and mango.

Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, $12 (regularly $14)

Lash Lengthening Mascara, $8 (regularly $10)

If you are looking for an elegantly wrapped gift for your MOM for Mother's Day, look no further. Choose from three different Mary Kay Mother's Day gift sets that include a luxurious eau de parfum, scented shower gel and scented body lotion, wrapped in a frilly gift bag for $55.