Saturday, April 24, 2010

Litter...Not The Papaer Kind...

My house and yard are littered with child stuff.

Exhibit A:



I don't know why, but there was a croc, a single croc, hanging out by my car. Surely, the owner of these crocs will say to me, "Mommy, I only have one shoe." Nope. Didn't happen. I took the croc inside, found the other one, and put the pair in the applicable closet.


Exhibit B:





My driveway is covered in side walk chalk creatures and a language that does not exist in the real world. Some of it resembles hieroglyphics. Plus, scooters and bats.

Exhibit C:





My yard is littered with bikes and scooters too.

At any given moment, there are stuffed animals under ever table in my house. There are fingerprints on my glass doors. There are hairbows thrown on the floor of the bathroom and dirty kleenex on any surface that is not moving. I am unashamed to admit that there are socks and shoes thrown on every floor of every room in my house. Including the kitchen. There are crayons and crayon pieces stuffed under the cushions of my sofa. I think Layton just dumped crackers in the toybox.

BUT....

I think it's worth it.