Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sleep Over...Without Sleep...

Ella invited her friend Alexis and her cousin Charsy to spend the night with us one night. They stayed up so late!!! They wanted to sleep on sleeping bags on the den floor, so I pulled out blankets and sleeping bags and pillows. They sat and colored for a long time...even letting Layton get in on the fun. :)




Posted by Picasa

I love this picture because Charsy noticed I was spying on them with the camera and held hers up just in time to be captured by my memory card! The other children were still oblivious to me watching them at this point.

I remember having so much fun at sleep overs when I was a little girl. Staying up late playing silly games....getting up early to eat breakfast...feeling sad when my mom came to get me...It's all the same now; it's just that I am the grumpy adult this time.