Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fishing...

Fishing is something that does not appeal to me. I am not a patient person. I am more of an instant gratification type of gal. Sitting quietly while waiting on a fish to be tricked into taking bait...yeah...it's not for me.

Jay and the children, on the other hand, enjoy fishing. He helps them fish off the pier at the river house...


Shortly after I snapped this picture, I could hear Hadley quietly saying...I am one with the water...she was trying to increase her odds of catching something I suppose.

Layton has to have the most help. He dropped a flip flop in the water right after this picture. He won't leave his line in the water either. He keeps pulling it up to see if he caught anything even though Jay keeps telling him to leave it in the water unless the bobby thingy starts to go under water.
Posted by Picasa

Ella didn't even wait for the chairs to be set up before she started fishing!

I walked down to the pier a few times to visit with them and see the few fish that were caught, but I am just not patient enough (or quiet enough) to be any good at fishing. I'm like a chihuahua on crack...way too loud and yippy to be on a pier...