Saturday, March 24, 2012

Such Trash...

My children are so lazy that they don't bother putting their silverware in the sink or dishwasher. They throw away my forks and spoons. I just happen to catch this one on top of the pile of trash and was able to save my nice fork.

Seriously people. They throw away my flatware!!!! I will admit that I am guilty of throwing dishes away from time to time, but it's never any of the good stuff. It's usually the gross mason jar that J uses as a cup even though it's not. This is frustrating to say the least. I have a set of crappy flatware that I wouldn't care if they threw away, but nooooo, the crap always makes it safely back to the sink or dishwasher. Only the good stuff reaches its demise in a trash heap.

 
Posted by Picasa

My flatware is Oneida's Act 1. I loved it when I picked it out years and years ago, and I still love it. I'm just a little short on certain pieces these days. :)