Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Business School is the Way to Go...

Jay and I went to my company Christmas party. It was fun. It always is fun. The partners always rent out a country club and have an open bar. The pictures with this post are two of my favorite pictures from the event. One is of Jay with Paul. Paul and I went to high school together and now we work together. Lyn refers to our office as the Dream Team. I tell Paul he has to be Johnny Chochran because he's the only person in the office who isn't a caucasion; I get to be F. Lee Bailey cuz I rock. I don't think that joke would go over too well with someone I haven't know for 16+ years. The other picture is of my boss (Lyn -in the jacket) with Ralph (the striped sweater). Ralph is the "D" in MDA. He is one of the two founding partners of the company I work for. MDA Professional Group, P.C. is the largest privately owned accounting firm between Birmingham and Nashville. We have five offices: Athens, Albertville, Huntsville, Fort Payne, and Gadsden.

No comments: