Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bible Study.....

A local church has a young women's ministry group. One of the things on the agenda is a monthly meeting of the gals to discuss the Frazzled Female by Cindi Wood. This book has been perfect for me. We only read/discuss one chapter a month, but I sat down and read the entire book after the first meeting I attended. I have reread the book since then. It has helped me accept the fact that sometimes...I have to say no. I have accepted the fact that I cannot do everything by myself. I am human. I have even begun to distance myself from codependent relationships. The blog title holds a lot of truth.

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I'll definitely check out this book! I'm all about any kind of book that offers helpful, realistic advice for women!