Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I Do Not Think That Word Means What You Think It Means...

Jenna’s Journey Blog



Another Wednesday will get you another strange list of things that "I don't."



I don't like banana flavored candy. Example: Banana Laffy Taffy. I don't know why; I just don't like it. I love real bananas though.



I don't have any sinus cavities under my face besides the two under my eyes which are very small and barely visible on an x-ray. The hubs says I am a genetic freak.




I don't wear sandals or flip flops unless my feet have recently had a pedicure. I have a foot thing, obsession, dislike, not really sure what to call it. I can't handle seeing people in flip flops with nasty, crusty feet. Ewww.



I don't like getting up early. I am a night owl. I would much rather work from 8:00PM to 8:00AM. Unfortunately, no one seems to want their tax return prepared at 3:00AM. Hmmm. Maybe it's time to reconsider my career. :)

I don't sleep barefoot. Believe me, I know this would drive some people nuts, but I prefer to sleep with socks on.

I don't think I have anything else to say at the moment. Wow, that's a first. I always have something to say. Tune in another day for more of my idiosyncrasies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny how some people love sleeping with socks on and some can't stand it. There is no inbetween with that subject. Ha! I hate banana flavored junk too.

Mallory said...

haha i HAVE to wear socks to bed too! If my feet are cold there is no way i can fall asleep!