Tuesday, September 08, 2009

River Rats Minus One...

It seems like all of my photos lately exclude poor Hadley. My mother took her shopping for her birthday present on Sunday, and Jay and I went to the river for some fun. So, Hadley is not in the following photographs, but I promise to get some good shots of her in the next post.

What river trip is complete without a picture of Ella and Layton squeezing each other unnecessarily tight on the pier?
Have I mentioned that Ella is a drama queen? The face speaks for itself. FYI: I take her to the orthodontist in the morning. The thumb sucking must come to an end, and he has a plan to make it happen.
Layton rode the trike.



And helped Jay see how deep the water level is at the pier? How deep was it?

A little more than an "Ella" deep.




Contemplating if it is a bad idea to jump in without floaties.



Working the pier like a runway. Roll Tide, by the way!


Just another fun day...








2 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

That looks so relaxing being at the lake. Perfect day for it too looks like.

momx2 said...

Great pictures! We went out for the day Monday, I shoudve called yall.