Thursday, November 05, 2009

I Really Am That Stupid...


As if you haven't already noticed, I am scattered mess. A while back my cell phone broke. I started using Hadley's old cell phone after that. Well, I lost that phone. Yes, I took it somewhere, left it somewhere, and couldn't figure out where I put it. I called it. There was no ring inside the house. There was no ring inside the car. Hmmm. Where oh where did I stick that phone? I eventually tracked it down. Yesterday evening. After I had already gone to the store and picked up a new phone. That's right. My IQ seems to have an inverse relationship with my age.
So, the new phone is a Blackberry. I'm not sure about it yet. Ok, I've only placed two calls on it so far, so it's really too soon to tell if I like it. Any Blackberry users out there? Do you like it? How long should I give it before deciding if it's a good phone for me?

No comments: