Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Good, The Clean, The Really Clean...


Jenna is doing a MckLinky with cleaning and organizing tips!!



My number one laundry staple is Biz Bleach. It is a color safe bleach that works wonders on children's clothing! To get socks really white or really breakdown a tough stain, I soak laundry in biz in my sink for a few hours before washing.


This is Caldrea all-purpose cleaner. My favorite scent is the Ginger Pomelo; it is so delightful. It doesn't take a lot of cleaner to clean up really awful messes, so that's good since it is a little pricey. I love it for the smell though!!! After a really smelly supper (like fried salmon patties or spaghetti), this cleaner will flat out remove the odor from your kitchen! Pimento's in downtown sells it.

No post from me would be the same without a confession of some sort, so here it is. I cannot keep up with the housework, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. I pay an absolutely adorable girl to come clean every other Friday. She mops the floors and cleans the bathrooms....changes sheets if need be...polishes furniture...cleans the windows...cleans the hardwood...Wow, it seems like I don't do anything now that I think about it! HA!! Anyway, we are incredibly blessed to be able to have someone come in and help out around the house.

Organizing tips? Sure!

I have a large Vera Bradley planner that I LOVE. All invitations are either taped to the applicable day or paper clipped to the applicable day. It makes things so much easier for me. I am really bad to look at things written on my calendar and completely forget about them, so having the invitation hanging off the page really helps me out. I should photograph that so it makes more sense.

This was a really great bloghop to participate in. I might not have any tips that anyone finds useful, but it was fun to actually think about the things that I find most helpful in my day to day life. Thanks, Jenna!


MckLinky Blog Hophttp://www.brentriggs.com" />