Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Unhealthy...

My children are not morning people. They like to stay up late and sleep all day. Some nights, it seems like they don't all fall asleep until close to midnight. When we have a particularly rough morning and seem to be late, we buy breakfast on our way to school. All three of them love the hash browns from McDonald's. I am so lazy that I actually feed this to my precious children for breakfast!

Layton and Ella each eat one hash brown, and Hadley usually eats two. It costs $2.16 after tax to feed them their hash browns.

DHR is probably going to come steal my children in the morning after word gets out that I am feeding them cellulite, cholesterol, excess carbohydrates, and liver disease for breakfast.

Now it's your turn. Confess to something you feed your children that you really shouldn't be feeding them.